Breville 800ESXL - Cathy Schaefer's Review
Posted: February 17, 2009, 1:28am
Breville Espresso 800ESXL

Arrow The Breville 800ESXL has 66 Reviews
Arrow The Breville 800ESXL has been rated 7.95 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 2, 2006.
Arrow Breville 800ESXL reviews have been viewed 538,844 times (updated hourly).

Steve Koellhoffer 10.00

Product Reviewed: Breville ESXL
Manufacturer: Breville (Chinese origin) Quality: 2
Where Bought: Macy's Aesthetics 6
Writer's Expertise: Pro Barista Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: Never again

Nothing

see commentary

I have owned a Breville 800 ESXL since the beginning of January. At first the coffee brewed great, then as time wore on the filter CLOGS ALL THE TIME.
I have read all about how it is the grind, but this machine is so picky that some days the same grind works and others it does not. I have cleaned the filter so often, I just want to throw the entire machine out.
For the price, there is NO value when I am constantly cleaning a filter, or not having ANY coffee drip out.
I wonder why there cannot be a filter like other machines that allow even flow through all holes and not just one that continues to clog.
I would be pleasantly surprised by a solution (other then grind), or an endless supply of filters that work or a full refund so I can make my favorite drink of the day, painlessly.

Vendor is very reliable

Posted: February 17, 2009, 1:28am
Don't suffer bad espresso
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.198395013809)