Breville 800ESXL - Chad Jarvis's Review
Posted: August 10, 2011, 7:14pm
Breville Espresso 800ESXL

Arrow The Breville 800ESXL has 66 Reviews
Arrow The Breville 800ESXL has been rated 7.95 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 2, 2006.
Arrow Breville 800ESXL reviews have been viewed 541,211 times (updated hourly).

Steve Koellhoffer 10.00

Product Reviewed: 800exl
Manufacturer: Breville (Chinese origin) Quality: 6
Where Bought: wooden spoon Aesthetics 8
Writer's Expertise: I like coffee Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: Buy a different machine

Works great and makes good esspresso. Need a fine grind and patience while the weak pump pushhes water thoughbut eventually u get a good cup. Buy something else. Only problem is my first one crapped out on me, breville was easy to deal with and sent me a new one but now the second one is DEAD!. No replacement avail! ARRRG!..... Used this machine daily for about a year and it gave up the ghost. Breville stopped making the model so no replacement. Frusterated that I can only pay more and buy up. I think I'll try a different brand. Seems like Breville just recently entered the esspresso market and this machine was very pleasing to the eye given its economical price considering the high price of most machines.

Breville rep was very pleasant and accomidating.

Posted: August 10, 2011, 7:14pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.200672864914)