Breville 800ESXL - BRANDON DIELEUTERIO's Review
Breville Espresso 800ESXL
Arrow Amazon

Arrow The Breville 800ESXL has 66 Reviews
Arrow The Breville 800ESXL has been rated 7.95 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 2, 2006.
Arrow Breville 800ESXL reviews have been viewed 548,000 times (updated hourly).

Steve Koellhoffer 10.00

Product Reviewed: Breville 800 ESXL
Manufacturer: Breville (Chinese origin) Quality: 9
Where Bought: bed, bath, and beyond Aesthetics 10
Similar Items Owned: none
Bottom Line: Great shots for the $$$

Looks good, stainless is  easy cleaning, makes good shots of espresso, great shots for the $$$

noisy, basket could be improved, messy puck

Had my machine for about a year, got it from bb&b for $320.00. This is my first machine and i didn't want to pay big bucks for one. I looked around and this was the best deal and it came with a $30 dollar rebate, so for $290, I took a shot. And to this point it's all good! I make usually two shots a day, it took some experimenting, but I get consistently good shots every time. I will make a latte here and there (usually for friends) and they enjoy them, what more do you want for the money. The clean up is probably the only down side, it's usually a sloppy puck (i just wash down the sink).  I guess to a total coffee snob, it's probably not the best, but for a beginner to intermediate coffeegeek this is a great buy. If I had it to do over, I would buy this machine again in a heartbeat!

GREAT!!!

Posted: September 16, 2008, 6:19pm
Oy, Don't Forget the Tea
Because not everyone drinks coffee.  Organic, English Breakfast tea, as low as $16/lb.
www.coffeeproject.com
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.190409183502)