Brasilia Club - Jamie Foster's Review
Posted: February 18, 2005, 9:19pm
Brasilia Club

Arrow The Brasilia Club has 5 Reviews
Arrow The Brasilia Club has been rated 8.12 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since November 4, 2003.
Arrow Brasilia Club reviews have been viewed 46,173 times (updated hourly).

Jason Wilson 7.00
Duncan Manderson 6.66
Troy Silverskin 6.00
Jamie Foster 1.33
Jason Mickin 0.00

Manufacturer: Rossi Quality: 10
Where Bought: Used - Private Aesthetics 10
Bottom Line: If you can find a supplier and you love coffee - nothing beats the Brisilia Club  ---  Elixer Vitae, Eureka!

I have had this unit for 10 + years and have never had a problem with it other than descaling and a bad heater switched (repaired in 2 days).  Solid Metal construction, professional group and portafilter.  Excellent steam (4 cups in a single heating).

I have none

This unit is on every day all day ... I have never seen a machine that can compare to the quality and durability of this "semi-professionl" home unit.  Holding the portafilter in your hands tells you right off the bat that this is a quality product.  I have had my machine for 10 + years and am still impressed by the heat and steam that my Brazilia Club can generate.  I hold down the heater switch for about 30-40 seconds and I generate enough steam to foam milk for 4 cups.  Espresso is produced at 190 degrees after about 10 -15 minutes of preheating.

Great - traded it for a case of wine - about $200.00 US.  I have recommended this unit to others and here in Canada the Brisilia "Lady" (same quality) sells for about $600.00 US

Posted: February 18, 2005, 9:19pm
Italian Biscotti Cookies
Premium artisan quality Italian Biscotti cookies. Many flavors!
Gourmet Organic Coffee
Temblor is a smooth high-grown Guatemalan coffee that presents notes of spice and chocolate.
thelostgringo.com
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185181856155)