Bodum USA Recalls Coffee Presses Sold Exclusively at Starbucks Due to Laceration
Press Release, Bodum, Jan 28, 2014
Canadian Coffee Companies Committed to Rainforest Alliance Certification
Press Release, Rainforest Alliance, Oct 17, 2013
Coffee Fest Seattle 2013 Shows Tremendous Strength for U.S. Specialty Coffee Ind
Press Release, Coffee Fest, Oct 10, 2013
CoffeeTalk media annonces winner of Making A Difference
Press Release, Coffee Talk, Sep 18, 2013
SCAA Honors Project Focused on Ending Poverty and Hunger
Press Release, SCAA, Feb 16, 2013
See all press releases.
Submit your press release to our news editor. (submission of press release does not guarantee publication)
Lansing, Mich. April 8, 2005 BEANER S Gourmet Coffee, a Lansing-based coffee house franchise, is continuing to feed its momentum with an addition of eight more stores to its opening list this year. Since the start of the year, the coffee house franchise has opened four stores, completed four signings, and plans to open five more stores by the end of July. It is predicted that a minimum of 16 more signings will occur by the end of the year. The rate of signing stores has increased by 100 percent since last year.
This increase can be credited in part to Tony Ziegler, Director of Franchise Development. He is in charge of a new Discovery Day program that was recently implemented. The program gives prospective franchise owners the opportunity to learn about BEANER S Gourmet Coffee and the coffee industry, allowing them to make an informed decision.
These Discovery Days are hosted on a biweekly basis for qualified candidates at BEANER S corporate office. The meeting covers popular topics such as BEANER S operating philosophy, competitive advantages, the site selection process and criteria, as well as training and support. After the presentation, potential franchisees are taken on a tour of the stores and roasting facilities.
BEANER S has seen positive results in response to these Discovery Days. Since the program has begun, the following eight signings were completed, including the two newest signings, which took place in March:
- Tom, Steve and Dave Antaya will open their first BEANER S Gourmet Coffee in Portland, Mich., at the end of May.
- Judith Henley will open her first BEANER S Gourmet Coffee in Kalamazoo, Mich., also at the end of May.
- James and Linda Wangbickler will open their first BEANER'S Gourmet Coffee in Monroe, Mich., in the beginning of June.
- Jenene Kozinski will open her first BEANER'S Gourmet Coffee in Novi, Mich. at the end of June.
- Stu and Fran Marley will open their first BEANER'S Gourmet Coffee in Mt. Pleasant, S.C., in the beginning of July.
- Mark and Leslie Mechigan signed an area development agreement and they will open four stores in the Ann Arbor, Michigan area later this year.
- Four Bucks LLC signed an area development agreement and they will open four stores in two years in Michigan: one in Grand Blanc, two in Howell and one in Hartland.
BEANER S opened its first store in 1995 and began franchising in 1999. Global Orange Development, BEANER S franchising company, has opened 30 BEANER S stores since. There are franchises in four states, including eight in Toledo, Ohio, and 21 in Michigan: 12 in the Lansing area, and stores in Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids and Traverse City. The company plans to open 20 more locations by the end of this year.
This year is a big year for us, said Mike McFall, President. We are expanding at a good rate and we hope to maintain this growth.
About BEANER S Gourmet Coffee
BEANER S® Gourmet Coffee was created in March of 1995 in East Lansing, Mich. and began franchising in 1999. The homegrown phenomenon continues to expand, fueled by franchising and acquisitions throughout the Midwest and South. For further information about BEANER S® Gourmet Coffee, visit www.beaners.com.