Our Valued Sponsor
OpinionsConsumer ReviewsGuides and How TosCoffeeGeek ReviewsResourcesForums
Espresso: Espresso Machines
Another DB Quickmill
Learn @seattlecoffeegear
Learn all about coffee, watch videos, read how-to articles.
www.seattlecoffeegear.com

Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered  
Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Discussions > Espresso > Machines > Another DB...  
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
showing page 97 of 148 first page | last page previous page | next page
Author Messages
mas956

Expertise: Just starting

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013, 12:14pm
Subject: Re: Another DB Quickmill

I received word from Mary at CCS earlier today that my V2B would ship out Monday via UPS.
 View Profile Link to this post
sharky
sharky
Expertise: I love coffee

Espresso: QM Vetrano 2B
Grinder: Compak K3 Touch
Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013, 1:41pm

mas956 Said:

I received word from Mary at CCS earlier today that my V2B would ship out Monday via UPS.

Posted August 23, 2013 link

I received the same e-mail.  I understand the Canada orders will go first . . . hehe!!
mas956

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013, 2:36pm

This is definitely one of the times it stinks to live on the west coast.  I'll be lucky to see this thing in August.
DeanOK
DeanOK
Expertise: I like coffee

Grinder: Vario W
Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013, 2:45pm

For US purchasers that are purchasing from CCS, here is a UPS time in transit map from the CCS zip code. Looks like almost all of the states are 5 transit days or less ('ya can't count the weekend).

DeanOK: time_in_transit_from_chris_Coffee_ground.GIF
(Click for larger image)
CarloM

Expertise: I live coffee

Espresso: Vetrano V2B
Grinder: Mazzer Mini-E Type A, SJ...
Drip: Toddy
Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013, 2:56pm

Haven't seen an email and I'm on the west coast...I'm screwed. ;)

I sent a pre-emptive email, saying I was still a go for my order. Of course the east coast has already shut down for the business day but I'm hoping mine will ship next week...
JaniceAnn

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013, 3:24pm

CarloM Said:

Haven't seen an email and I'm on the west coast...I'm screwed. ;)

I sent a pre-emptive email, saying I was still a go for my order. Of course the east coast has already shut down for the business day but I'm hoping mine will ship next week...

I haven't been notified either so I emailed Mary to ask when my machine would ship.   I probably won't hear anything back until Monday.

I didn't get an email asking if I still wanted the machine but since I paid by check,  I guess they assume that I do.

I wonder how they are determining in what order the machines are shipped?
DeanOK
DeanOK

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013, 3:42pm

JaniceAnn Said:

I haven't been notified either so I emailed Mary to ask when my machine would ship.   I probably won't hear anything back until Monday.

I didn't get an email asking if I still wanted the machine but since I paid by check,  I guess they assume that I do.

I wonder how they are determining in what order the machines are shipped?

Maybe they are just processing them in the order they came in. If they are really opening every one and bench testing them, that will take a few days. I ordered mine on Jul 15. Also, I paid them via PayPal, so they actually have my money in their bank account.

I am anxious as a kid waiting on Santa, but my biggest concern is getting it here without damage. I am more than willing to wait for them to go through them and make sure everything is ok before they ship and even add packing if needed.
mas956

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013, 6:07pm

I, too, ordered on July 15 after expressing my pre-order interest June 19.  I've never taken this long to even buy a car!  As the proud owner of a good, solid Android phone, I can only imagine that this must be akin to what Apple fans go through awaiting the next rev.
DeanOK
DeanOK

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013, 6:11pm

mas956 Said:

I, too, ordered on July 15 after expressing my pre-order interest June 19.  I've never taken this long to even buy a car!  As the proud owner of a good, solid Android phone, I can only imagine that this must be akin to what Apple fans go through awaiting the next rev.

This is a tad different. Everyone knew that CCS had to order them, they had to be built, then they had to be imported... so it would take a while and CCS let everyone know that up front. I for one feel like they have done a great job up to this point doing what they said they would. I am sure those that don't ship on Monday will ship soon after. They may be busy Monday checking the ones out they are going to get shipped on Tuesday.
JaniceAnn

Posted Sun Aug 25, 2013, 12:26pm

I wonder when CCS will put up a downloadable PDF of the 2B User Manual?

Since they are shipping out machines tomorrow, I would think that they would have written the manual.

I was hoping, while waiting for machine, to be able to read the manual and get familiar with it since I have never had a
semi-automatic machine before.

I know that the first thing I have to do is thoroughly flush the machine, thanks to Dave.
showing page 97 of 148 first page | last page previous page | next page
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
Discussions > Espresso > Machines > Another DB...  
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered     Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
Discussions Quick Jump:
Symbols: New Posts= New Posts since your last visit      No New Posts= No New Posts since last visit     Go to most recent post= Newest post
Forum Rules:
No profanity, illegal acts or personal attacks will be tolerated in these discussion boards.
No commercial posting of any nature will be tolerated; only private sales by private individuals, in the "Buy and Sell" forum.
No SEO style postings will be tolerated. SEO related posts will result in immediate ban from CoffeeGeek.
No cross posting allowed - do not post your topic to more than one forum, nor repost a topic to the same forum.
Who Can Read The Forum? Anyone can read posts in these discussion boards.
Who Can Post New Topics? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post new topics.
Who Can Post Replies? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post replies.
Can Photos be posted? Anyone can post photos in their new topics or replies.
Who can change or delete posts? Any CoffeeGeek member can edit their own posts. Only moderators can delete posts.
Probationary Period: If you are a new signup for CoffeeGeek, you cannot promote, endorse, criticise or otherwise post an unsolicited endorsement for any company, product or service in your first five postings.
Stefano's Espresso Care
Repair - Parts - Sales
Factory Authorized &
Trained Technician
www.espressocare.com
Home | Opinions | Consumer Reviews | Guides & How Tos | CoffeeGeek Reviews | Resources | Forums | Contact Us
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.43975186348)
Privacy Policy | Copyright Info | Terms and Conditions | CoffeeGeek Advertisers | RSS | Find us on Google+