Espresso: Espresso Machines
Another DB Quickmill
Stefano's Espresso Care
Repair - Parts - Sales
Factory Authorized &
Trained Technician
www.espressocare.com

Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered  
Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Discussions > Espresso > Machines > Another DB...  
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
showing page 1 of 148 last page next page
Author Messages
cuznvin

Expertise: I love coffee

Espresso: La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi II
Grinder: MACAP M4 Stepless /Baratza...
Drip: YouBrew
Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013, 7:29pm
Subject: Another DB Quickmill

This looks a lot nice than the QM67 plus it has a rotary pump, dual PID, Tank or plumb.. Hopefully, someone starts carrying it soon!!

Click Here (www.quickmill.it)
 View Profile Link to this post
IMAWriter
IMAWriter
Expertise: I live coffee

Espresso: Bezzera Strega
Grinder: Forte, OE Pharos,...
Vac Pot: Adcraft SS, Yama 8 cup
Drip: Brazen, Kalita, Chemex,...
Roaster: Behmor 1600, CO/UFO combo
Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013, 7:47pm
Subject: Re: Another DB Quickmill

cuznvin Said:

This looks a lot nice than the QM67 plus it has a rotary pump, dual PID, Tank or plumb.. Hopefully, someone starts carrying it soon!!

Posted March 25, 2013 link

I'd have to think Chris Coffee Service will. Of course, will run best on 20 amp, I imagine.
I'd have to glance again at the Alex Duetto 3 features to see what, if any differences there are between these machines.
More choices! Good for the public!

Rob J (LMWDP #187)
My Music Production web site:
www.robertjason.com
 View Profile Visit website Link to this post
cuznvin

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013, 7:53pm

IMAWriter Said:

I'd have to think Chris Coffee Service will. Of course, will run best on 20 amp, I imagine.
I'd have to glance again at the Alex Duetto 3 features to see what, if any differences there are between these machines.
More choices! Good for the public!

According to Chris.. he doesnt want to carry another DB. Duetto 3 is larger than this machine. The finish is so much nicer than the QM67. Chris has too many duplicate machines IMHO.. Dream and Vivaldi are pretty much the same machine. From what I have been reading about the R58, I am staying away from that one. Like you said more choices.. People like choices and will shop elsewhere if they dont find enough choices.
CSME9
CSME9

Espresso: Bezzera Mitica Top, Spaz...
Grinder: Rancilio Rocky
Drip: Moka Pot
Roaster: BBQ Roaster
Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013, 8:23pm

cuznvin Said:

According to Chris.. he doesnt want to carry another DB. Duetto 3 is larger than this machine. The finish is so much nicer than the QM67. Chris has too many duplicate machines IMHO.. Dream and Vivaldi are pretty much the same machine. From what I have been reading about the R58, I am staying away from that one. Like you said more choices.. People like choices and will shop elsewhere if they dont find enough choices.

Nice looking machine, more features and better looking than the QM 67, not sure why carry the 4 vivaldi's as they duplicate each other. The new quickmill is 15 amp so that wouldnt be a direct competitor to the Duetto 3 which offers larger boilers and both 15/20 amp mode. I think this new DB would be a nice fit.
DavecUK

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013, 5:22am

I will be reviewing one soon....if I have time. I am looking forward to it.
cuznvin

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013, 8:11am

DavecUK Said:

I will be reviewing one soon....if I have time. I am looking forward to it.

Posted March 26, 2013 link

Really looking forward to your review Dave....
sharky
sharky

Espresso: QM Vetrano 2B
Grinder: Compak K3 Touch
Posted Wed Mar 27, 2013, 7:47am

cuznvin Said:

This looks a lot nicer than the QM67 plus it has a rotary pump, dual PID, Tank or plumb.. Hopefully, someone starts carrying it soon!!

I would agree!  The Vetrano 2B is beautiful with all the best features!  I was just about to pull the trigger today on the QM 67, too!  Now I am having second thoughts . . . I wonder who or how long before it will be here in N. America?  That and the cost would be the deciding factors!  Decisions . . . decisions . . . what a dilemna!
cuznvin

Posted Wed Mar 27, 2013, 8:47am

sharky Said:

I would agree!  The Vetrano 2B is beautiful with all the best features!  I was just about to pull the trigger today on the QM 67, too!  Now I am having second thoughts . . . I wonder who or how long before it will be here in N. America?  That and the cost would be the deciding factors!  Decisions . . . decisions . . . what a dilemna!

Posted March 27, 2013 link

I think the more people that let CCS know they want this  machine, the better the chances are that he brings it in...
john_ertw

Expertise: I like coffee

Espresso: Quickmill Vetrano
Grinder: Baratza Vario
Posted Wed Mar 27, 2013, 9:26am

I would be extremly interested in this machine.  My main constraint right now is machine height (I can fit a machine no taller than 15") and I was able to make my current Vetrano (HX) fit by removing the adjustable part of the feet (this is a reversible modification by simply screwing back the adjustable part of the feet).  From what I have seen the only dual boiler that fits is the Vivaldi, but I'm not sold on it's looks.  I will jump on the first dual boiler machine that fits, is priced in the range of E-61 dual boilers and I like the looks of.

The dual use (tank & plumb in) may not make it to  the north american market if this machine gets here.  The regular Vetrano is only plumb in here, but is dual use on Quickmill's site.
CSME9
CSME9

Espresso: Bezzera Mitica Top, Spaz...
Grinder: Rancilio Rocky
Drip: Moka Pot
Roaster: BBQ Roaster
Posted Wed Mar 27, 2013, 9:33am

sharky Said:

Posted March 27, 2013 link

Assuming the Vetrano 2B performs well and the price is right, i would not buy the QM 67.
The 2B has all the right features, unless you really needed the larger boilers. According to CCS they carry 8-9 DB's, maybe they should relook some of the near duplicate models.
showing page 1 of 148 last page next page
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
Discussions > Espresso > Machines > Another DB...  
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered     Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
Discussions Quick Jump:
Symbols: New Posts= New Posts since your last visit      No New Posts= No New Posts since last visit     Go to most recent post= Newest post
Forum Rules:
No profanity, illegal acts or personal attacks will be tolerated in these discussion boards.
No commercial posting of any nature will be tolerated; only private sales by private individuals, in the "Buy and Sell" forum.
No SEO style postings will be tolerated. SEO related posts will result in immediate ban from CoffeeGeek.
No cross posting allowed - do not post your topic to more than one forum, nor repost a topic to the same forum.
Who Can Read The Forum? Anyone can read posts in these discussion boards.
Who Can Post New Topics? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post new topics.
Who Can Post Replies? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post replies.
Can Photos be posted? Anyone can post photos in their new topics or replies.
Who can change or delete posts? Any CoffeeGeek member can edit their own posts. Only moderators can delete posts.
Probationary Period: If you are a new signup for CoffeeGeek, you cannot promote, endorse, criticise or otherwise post an unsolicited endorsement for any company, product or service in your first five postings.
Find the Right Machine...
Package deals on the best machines from Izzo, Quick Mill, Rocket, La Marzocco & more.
www.clivecoffee.com
Home | Opinions | Consumer Reviews | Guides & How Tos | CoffeeGeek Reviews | Resources | Forums | Contact Us
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.436429023743)
Privacy Policy | Copyright Info | Terms and Conditions | CoffeeGeek Advertisers | RSS | Find us on Google+