Our Valued Sponsor
OpinionsConsumer ReviewsGuides and How TosCoffeeGeek ReviewsResourcesForums
Espresso: Lever Espresso Machines
Grindmaster 2150 look a like
Cafe Espresso Machines
Video reviews, nationwide installation, leasing options... Nuova Simonelli, Rancilio, La Marzocco.
www.seattlecoffeegear.com

Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered  
Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Discussions > Espresso > Lever Espresso > Grindmaster 2150...  
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
Author Messages
Wtfisthis

Expertise: Just starting

Posted Thu Apr 5, 2012, 5:48pm
Subject: Grindmaster 2150 look a like

Not sure if this is in the right spot to post this but here goes...I bought a machine, at a tag sale, that looks similar to a grindmaster 2150. Big, gaudy, gold machine that has an eagle on top. However the tags on the inside label it a princess deluxe. I've had no luck google searching this thing, and would like to know exactly  what i have. Any help would be appreciated.
 View Profile Link to this post
IMAWriter
IMAWriter
Expertise: I live coffee

Espresso: Bezzera Strega
Grinder: Forte, OE Pharos,...
Vac Pot: Adcraft SS, Yama 8 cup
Drip: Brazen, Kalita, Chemex,...
Roaster: Behmor 1600, CO/UFO combo
Posted Sun Apr 8, 2012, 6:13pm
Subject: Re: Grindmaster 2150 look a like

photo please

Rob J (LMWDP #187)
My Music Production web site:
www.robertjason.com
 View Profile Visit website Link to this post
marswalker

Posted Sat Apr 14, 2012, 11:02am

attached manual - I just bought one as well and found this manual - I have mine apart and it seems dead simple!
 View Profile Visit website Link to this post
Wtfisthis

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012, 4:25pm

From what I can tell American Cappuccino was bought out by Grindmaster, and the 2150 Grindmaster model was a newer version of what I bought. At this point I'm just trying to see if the machine is worth anything. The inside tags are hard to read at this point, but from what i can make out the model is a Princess Deluxe. Ill post pics when i have more time. Thank for the help.
JOSEFPAV
JOSEFPAV

Espresso: GRINDMASTER ESPRESSIMO .2150...
Grinder: GRINDMASTER
Posted Sun Dec 2, 2012, 2:01pm

I found this article in a mag I was reading hope this helps   At the center of Rotlevi's sermon is a machine he helped design with his father and uncle and is now manufactured by Grindmaster. Originally known as the Princessa and now referred to as the Espressimo 2100, it is the foundation for Grindmaster's foray into Verb 1. foray into - enter someone else's territory and take spoils; "The pirates raided the coastal villages regularly"
raid
ProtoTech
ProtoTech
Expertise: Professional

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013, 8:58pm

Hi, just wanted to let you know that I use to be the service tech for American Cappuccino. I use to assemble the Princessa from the bottom up.  If you have questions in regards to the company or help with the unit or any parts, feel free to contact me.  Anthony
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
Discussions > Espresso > Lever Espresso > Grindmaster 2150...  
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered     Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
Discussions Quick Jump:
Symbols: New Posts= New Posts since your last visit      No New Posts= No New Posts since last visit     Go to most recent post= Newest post
Forum Rules:
No profanity, illegal acts or personal attacks will be tolerated in these discussion boards.
No commercial posting of any nature will be tolerated; only private sales by private individuals, in the "Buy and Sell" forum.
No SEO style postings will be tolerated. SEO related posts will result in immediate ban from CoffeeGeek.
No cross posting allowed - do not post your topic to more than one forum, nor repost a topic to the same forum.
Who Can Read The Forum? Anyone can read posts in these discussion boards.
Who Can Post New Topics? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post new topics.
Who Can Post Replies? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post replies.
Can Photos be posted? Anyone can post photos in their new topics or replies.
Who can change or delete posts? Any CoffeeGeek member can edit their own posts. Only moderators can delete posts.
Probationary Period: If you are a new signup for CoffeeGeek, you cannot promote, endorse, criticise or otherwise post an unsolicited endorsement for any company, product or service in your first five postings.
Rocket R58 Double Boiler
Rocket Espresso R58 Double Boiler -  Everything you need for the perfect shot!
www.seattlecoffeegear.com
Home | Opinions | Consumer Reviews | Guides & How Tos | CoffeeGeek Reviews | Resources | Forums | Contact Us
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.188315868378)
Privacy Policy | Copyright Info | Terms and Conditions | CoffeeGeek Advertisers | RSS | Find us on Google+