Our Valued Sponsor
OpinionsConsumer ReviewsGuides and How TosCoffeeGeek ReviewsResourcesForums
Espresso: Espresso Blends
Roaste
Find the Right Machine...
Package deals on the best machines from Izzo, Quick Mill, Rocket, La Marzocco & more.
www.clivecoffee.com

Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered  
Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Discussions > Espresso > blends > Roaste  
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
showing page 9 of 9 first page previous page
Author Messages
gbastiani1952
gbastiani1952
Expertise: I live coffee

Espresso: QM Andreja Premium
Grinder: Cimbali Junior
Drip: Crusinart
Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011, 4:21pm
Subject: Re: Roaste

I've bought from them several times and have had wonderful service. The last time I ordered some Deep Cello Black Tie, placed my order on Friday and got it on Monday and that was shipped from Portland, Ore to North Carolina. I get the same from Counter Culture which is only three hours away.

Gery Bastiani
 View Profile Link to this post
jbviau
jbviau
Expertise: I love coffee

Grinder: Preciso / LIDOs
Drip: Trifecta MB / Eva Solo...
Posted Fri Sep 30, 2011, 9:02am

ROASTe gift certificates are 90% off today only. Click here for details and then change the URL to this. You'll see the discount applied once you've chosen a gift certificate. Otherwise, everything works just like I detailed at the top of p. 8 in this thread. I'll stop posting every time new promotions are offered. Suffice it to say that there almost always seems to be a code or promotion you can find easily and use when buying through restaurant.com if you feel so inclined.
jbviau
jbviau

Posted Thu Jan 26, 2012, 6:36am

The $25 and $50 Restaurant.com gift certificates are out of stock today for the first time AFAIK. I'm assuming they'll be restocked before long like other gift certificates on that site, but we'll see.
jbviau
jbviau

Posted Tue Jun 26, 2012, 9:55am

Forget the gift certificates ^^^ (unavailable for months), as the site has suspended order processing. Here's the message I see there as of today:

We are currently unable to process any orders.
The ROASTe team is working hard to resolve this and we hope to have good news in the next few weeks.

Stay tuned and brew on!

Yours,
ROASTe.com

Hope it's just a blip.
bekeld
bekeld

Espresso: Quick Mill Vetrano 2B
Grinder: Macap 4; Baratza Virtuoso
Drip: Aeropress; Sowdon SoftBrew
Roaster: Behmor
Posted Thu Jun 28, 2012, 7:46pm

Any information as to what's what?? I did try to log in, but my username was not recognized. Also looks like a lot of the roasters they had there are not there anymore.

jbviau Said:

Forget the gift certificates ^^^ (unavailable for months), as the site has suspended order processing. Here's the message I see there as of today:

Hope it's just a blip.

Posted June 26, 2012 link

jbviau
jbviau

Posted Thu Jun 28, 2012, 8:50pm

Not really (sorry). There's a *little* more info. here. I guess the "log-in" process has been frozen, too, along with everything else. Before I logged out and then attempted to log back in just now, I could still see my account info., so it hasn't been deleted.
bekeld
bekeld

Espresso: Quick Mill Vetrano 2B
Grinder: Macap 4; Baratza Virtuoso
Drip: Aeropress; Sowdon SoftBrew
Roaster: Behmor
Posted Thu Jun 28, 2012, 9:01pm

Thank you. I hated to read that roasters haven't been paid--very uncool.
gbastiani1952
gbastiani1952
Expertise: I live coffee

Espresso: QM Andreja Premium
Grinder: Cimbali Junior
Drip: Crusinart
Posted Fri Jun 29, 2012, 3:03pm

Hate to see them go under, I've ordered through them and had no problems. But it's been awhile since I have, I usually order straight from the roaster themselves, I use just three right now, CCC, Red Bird, and Deep Cello.

Gery Bastiani
roastbear
roastbear

Espresso: Rancilio Silvia V3 with...
Grinder: Macap M4 with doser
Drip: Chemex
Posted Sun Jul 1, 2012, 4:23pm

been a little while since I ordered from Roaste, but had some great experiences with free shipping and cashing in beans (points) earned. Also, the best part was trying a few roasters I've loved. Ecco Cafe, is one of my faves, and fallen off the Roaste list since banding with Intelligentsia, also liked Paradise a lot. Vivace was decent.
Sorry to hear there's trouble brewing.
showing page 9 of 9 first page previous page
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
Discussions > Espresso > blends > Roaste  
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered     Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
Discussions Quick Jump:
Symbols: New Posts= New Posts since your last visit      No New Posts= No New Posts since last visit     Go to most recent post= Newest post
Forum Rules:
No profanity, illegal acts or personal attacks will be tolerated in these discussion boards.
No commercial posting of any nature will be tolerated; only private sales by private individuals, in the "Buy and Sell" forum.
No SEO style postings will be tolerated. SEO related posts will result in immediate ban from CoffeeGeek.
No cross posting allowed - do not post your topic to more than one forum, nor repost a topic to the same forum.
Who Can Read The Forum? Anyone can read posts in these discussion boards.
Who Can Post New Topics? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post new topics.
Who Can Post Replies? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post replies.
Can Photos be posted? Anyone can post photos in their new topics or replies.
Who can change or delete posts? Any CoffeeGeek member can edit their own posts. Only moderators can delete posts.
Probationary Period: If you are a new signup for CoffeeGeek, you cannot promote, endorse, criticise or otherwise post an unsolicited endorsement for any company, product or service in your first five postings.
Commercial Equipment
Nuova Simonelli, La Marzocco, Rancilio. Nationwide installation. Instant financing options.
www.seattlecoffeegear.com
Home | Opinions | Consumer Reviews | Guides & How Tos | CoffeeGeek Reviews | Resources | Forums | Contact Us
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.281939983368)
Privacy Policy | Copyright Info | Terms and Conditions | CoffeeGeek Advertisers | RSS | Find us on Google+