Our Valued Sponsor
OpinionsConsumer ReviewsGuides and How TosCoffeeGeek ReviewsResourcesForums
Coffee: Questions and Answers
Dropship of coffee hardware?
Cafe Solutions
Commercial sales and service, nationwide installation, equipment leasing options.
www.seattlecoffeegear.com

Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered  
Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Discussions > Coffee > Q and A > Dropship of...  
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
Author Messages
lawyervon
lawyervon
Expertise: I love coffee

Grinder: Zassenhaus hand grinder
Drip: Chemex 4-cup, Technivorm...
Roaster: Behmor 1600 & Rotisserie...
Posted Tue Jan 12, 2010, 9:24am
Subject: Dropship of coffee hardware?

I'm looking for a dropship provider for coffee brewers and other specialty coffee equipment.  Nothing high end, more consumer oriented.  Is there anybody out there offering this?

417coffee.com -- Tracking my experiences as a coffee lover and coffee homeroaster in 417land and beyond
http://www.417coffee.com
 View Profile Contact via AOL Instant Messenger Contact via MSN Messenger Link to this post
Breeze
Breeze
Expertise: Pro Roaster

Espresso: Pasquini Livia S
Grinder: Mazzer Mini/Rocky
Drip: TechniVorm/Krups MB
Roaster: Toper 1 kilo
Posted Fri Jan 15, 2010, 6:19am
Subject: Re: Dropship of coffee hardware?

Drop Ship in my book usually applies where one orders from an outlet but the product ships directly from the manufacturer or his warehouse.  

If this is how you are using the term, I don't understand the question.  One of my biggest bitches is how UPS maintains warehoused goods for online companies so if you place an order, it not only drop ships from Memphis, but you have no choice of shipper.  (I have to pay 2nd day International UPS rates here and you don't even want to know $$$$$$)  (God Love United States Postal Service Priority Mail)

Go to Chris Coffee or Sweet Maria's or any number of online sources for specialty coffee equipment and who cares where it ships from as long as the price is fair and the shipping cost is acceptable, if you're purchasing for yourself.  

If your message implies that you wish to be a dealer for various lines of equipment, define the equipment you wish to "sell" and go to the manufacturers, importers or their representatives and find out how to do business with them.  At the very least you'll require a Federal Tax ID and license for the business you're in as well as probably some financial data to support your stability and reputation.  You would purchase at a "wholesale" price from your business partner, mark-up accordingly and have the Mfg./Importer "drop ship" from their facility, or not depending on their requirements for you to stock their product.
 View Profile Link to this post
lawyervon
lawyervon

Grinder: Zassenhaus hand grinder
Drip: Chemex 4-cup, Technivorm...
Roaster: Behmor 1600 & Rotisserie...
Posted Fri Jan 15, 2010, 6:40am

I'm talking about a situation where, instead of needing to house an inventory of products to ship out, someone orders off my website, I send the order through to the wholesaler, and they then slap my logo sticker on the box and ship it out as if it was coming from me.  The buyer, from their end, feels like they're buying from me, but they're really buying through me.

There are several broadbrush dropship companies out there, like Doba.com, who coordinate the wholesalers and the sellers and their relationship.  But I'm just looking for a coffee hardware wholesaler who has Chemex, Hario, French presses, vacuum brewers, etc. and people order them through my site and they ship it out for me.

417coffee.com -- Tracking my experiences as a coffee lover and coffee homeroaster in 417land and beyond
http://www.417coffee.com
 View Profile Contact via AOL Instant Messenger Contact via MSN Messenger Link to this post
thebeardedbarista

Posted Wed Oct 30, 2013, 6:48pm

Lawyervon, did you have any luck finding a distributor ho would be a dropship provider? I am interested in investigating the same thing.
CoffeeLoversMag
CoffeeLoversMag

Posted Tue Nov 5, 2013, 6:10am

I think drop ship provider is not a problem nowadays. You can search some information provided on the internet about this.

Try the Worldwide Brand Drop Ship Coffee Makers. The Worldwide Brand has 8,000 drop ship companies. Here you can easily find drop ship coffee makers suppliers and you can even join to sell drop ship makers on your websites, eBay, and others.

You may also try the Alvin’s of San Francisco Coffee and Tea Wholesale. They are also providing coffee and equipment. Any drop ship request can be provided by them.

Did you know...? Dark roast coffees actually have less caffeine than lighter roasts due to the fact that the process of roasting burns off caffeine.
www.coffeeloversmag.com/theMagazine
 View Profile Visit website Link to this post
GoodTwin
GoodTwin

Posted Wed Nov 6, 2013, 3:01am

Hey guys, I usually buy on amazon here in germany. What I don't like is how dropship they categorize their products, i usually wanna see all products by a specific manufacturer not sorted by sellers. Sometimes the manufacturer and the seller on amazon are the same like and have their own site, in this case, http://www.handkaffeemuehle.de/ (which is where I bought my grinder).
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
Discussions > Coffee > Q and A > Dropship of...  
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered     Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
Discussions Quick Jump:
Symbols: New Posts= New Posts since your last visit      No New Posts= No New Posts since last visit     Go to most recent post= Newest post
Forum Rules:
No profanity, illegal acts or personal attacks will be tolerated in these discussion boards.
No commercial posting of any nature will be tolerated; only private sales by private individuals, in the "Buy and Sell" forum.
No SEO style postings will be tolerated. SEO related posts will result in immediate ban from CoffeeGeek.
No cross posting allowed - do not post your topic to more than one forum, nor repost a topic to the same forum.
Who Can Read The Forum? Anyone can read posts in these discussion boards.
Who Can Post New Topics? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post new topics.
Who Can Post Replies? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post replies.
Can Photos be posted? Anyone can post photos in their new topics or replies.
Who can change or delete posts? Any CoffeeGeek member can edit their own posts. Only moderators can delete posts.
Probationary Period: If you are a new signup for CoffeeGeek, you cannot promote, endorse, criticise or otherwise post an unsolicited endorsement for any company, product or service in your first five postings.
Donate to Coffee Kids
Coffee Kids works with farming communities around the world, improving lives. Donate today.
www.coffeekids.org
Home | Opinions | Consumer Reviews | Guides & How Tos | CoffeeGeek Reviews | Resources | Forums | Contact Us
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.223179101944)
Privacy Policy | Copyright Info | Terms and Conditions | CoffeeGeek Advertisers | RSS | Find us on Google+