Our Valued Sponsor
OpinionsConsumer ReviewsGuides and How TosCoffeeGeek ReviewsResourcesForums
Coffee: Questions and Answers
Small coffee pouches
Cafe Espresso Machines
Video reviews, nationwide installation, leasing options... Nuova Simonelli, Rancilio, La Marzocco.
www.seattlecoffeegear.com

Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered  
Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Discussions > Coffee > Q and A > Small coffee...  
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
Author Messages
n0ah87

Expertise: I love coffee

Posted Wed Oct 10, 2012, 8:26am
Subject: Small coffee pouches

Hello there! I am looking to set a basket of my home roasted coffee out at my desk at work to try and drum up interest in my roasts.  Its my dream to roast full time and distribute locally and I thought this would be a great way to get my product out there.

I am having trouble finding small paper pouches that I can fill with pre-ground coffee.  I know it isn't ideal for it to be in these smaller pouches all ground up and everything but the people in my office drink terribly stale paul de lima coffee that has been sitting on a burner for 5 hours anyways.  I am just interested in getting my name out there and it is still going to be significantly fresher than anything they are getting here.

Anyone have any ideas where I can pick up small paper pouches that hold maybe an ounce or two? Something that I can stamp with my label and whatnot.  Preferably not foil but it wouldn't be the end of the world.  With or without a vale i'm not sure on.  Probably without since these aren't larger bags.

Anyone have a website or store that they can recommended for such a product?

Thank you!
 View Profile Link to this post
calblacksmith
calblacksmith
Expertise: I live coffee

Espresso: ECM Vene. A1, La Cimbali M32
Grinder: Azkoyen Capriccio, Major
Vac Pot: 40s era Silex
Drip: Msl. Com. brewers
Roaster: gave it a try, decided no
Posted Mon Oct 15, 2012, 7:09am
Subject: Re: Small coffee pouches

You are not going to find support for grinding/packing coffee here. Fresh is the way to go and I understand your desire to raise the level of quality where you are. For a lot of people, coffee is a way to get caf in the morning, not as a drink to be savored. These are the ones who will shop to find a $0.50 discount on 2.5# can of preground.

In real life, my name is
Wayne P.
Anything I post is personal opinion and is only worth as much as anyone else's personal opinion. YMMV!

Feed the newbs, starve the trolls and above all enjoy what you drink!
 View Profile Visit website Link to this post
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
Discussions > Coffee > Q and A > Small coffee...  
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered     Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
Discussions Quick Jump:
Symbols: New Posts= New Posts since your last visit      No New Posts= No New Posts since last visit     Go to most recent post= Newest post
Forum Rules:
No profanity, illegal acts or personal attacks will be tolerated in these discussion boards.
No commercial posting of any nature will be tolerated; only private sales by private individuals, in the "Buy and Sell" forum.
No SEO style postings will be tolerated. SEO related posts will result in immediate ban from CoffeeGeek.
No cross posting allowed - do not post your topic to more than one forum, nor repost a topic to the same forum.
Who Can Read The Forum? Anyone can read posts in these discussion boards.
Who Can Post New Topics? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post new topics.
Who Can Post Replies? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post replies.
Can Photos be posted? Anyone can post photos in their new topics or replies.
Who can change or delete posts? Any CoffeeGeek member can edit their own posts. Only moderators can delete posts.
Probationary Period: If you are a new signup for CoffeeGeek, you cannot promote, endorse, criticise or otherwise post an unsolicited endorsement for any company, product or service in your first five postings.
Cafe Solutions
Commercial sales and service, nationwide installation, equipment leasing options.
www.seattlecoffeegear.com
Home | Opinions | Consumer Reviews | Guides & How Tos | CoffeeGeek Reviews | Resources | Forums | Contact Us
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185551166534)
Privacy Policy | Copyright Info | Terms and Conditions | CoffeeGeek Advertisers | RSS | Find us on Google+