Our Valued Sponsor
OpinionsConsumer ReviewsGuides and How TosCoffeeGeek ReviewsResourcesForums
Coffee: Machines and Brewing Methods
New Commercial Bunn CW15-TC Coffee Brewer for an early Father's Day Present!
Rancilio Silvia - How to
Step by step guide for easy brewing and steaming with the Rancilio Silvia
www.seattlecoffeegear.com

Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered  
Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Discussions > Coffee > Machines > New Commercial...  
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
showing page 4 of 4 first page previous page
Author Messages
gamehawker
gamehawker
Expertise: I love coffee

Grinder: Macap M4 Stepless/Doserless
Drip: Bunn CW15-TC Coffee Brewer
Roaster: 2 Fresh Roast Plus8 setup
Posted Sun Jun 16, 2013, 8:14am
Subject: Re: New Commercial Bunn CW15-TC Coffee Brewer for an early Father's Day Present!

I am in Coffee nirvana this morning for Father's Day really enjoying my Father's Day Present!!!

I have the best wife in the whole world!
 View Profile Link to this post
CraigA
CraigA
Expertise: I live coffee

Espresso: PID/PressureMod 2001...
Grinder: BUNN FPG-2 DBC, Baratza...
Vac Pot: Bodum Santos manual, Yama 5...
Drip: Behmor BraZen, BUNN VPR-APS,...
Roaster: Refurb Behmor 1600, BBQ...
Posted Sun Jun 16, 2013, 8:17am
Subject: Re: New Commercial Bunn CW15-TC Coffee Brewer for an early Father's Day Present!

Happy Father's Day Tim! {:-D

Cheers!!

CraigA: steaming coffee cup.gif

http://twitter.com/CoffeegeekCraig
http://www.facebook.com/craig.andrews.169

Excellent coffee doesn't just happen!
 View Profile Visit website Contact via AOL Instant Messenger Contact via ICQ Contact via MSN Messenger Link to this post
gamehawker
gamehawker

Posted Sun Jun 16, 2013, 10:43am

CraigA Said:

Happy Father's Day Tim! {:-D

Cheers!!

Posted June 16, 2013 link

Thanks!

Happy Father's Day to you too Craig!
gamehawker
gamehawker

Posted Tue Jun 18, 2013, 4:49pm

I went to Home Depot yesterday and got a timer for the coffee maker.  I have programmed it to be on from 6:00 am in the morning to 9:00 am in the morning.  That way it will not be on 24/7.  

I just got the standard heavy duty timer, I thought about getting a digital heavy duty one but it was twice as much and I think the standard heavy duty will be sufficient.
gamehawker
gamehawker

Posted Mon Jul 1, 2013, 1:21pm

My wife and I have really been enjoying this coffee brewer these past few weeks!

The brew is rich, full, tasty and never bitter.  I am glad I modified it with the Newco SS 5 hole restricted spray-head and the SS filter basket.

I highly recommend and endorse this coffee brewer.  I do not think anyone would be disappointed purchasing it!
CoffeeRon
CoffeeRon

Espresso: Wega Lyra, Europiccola(still...
Grinder: Macap M7D, Pharos, Vario W,...
Vac Pot: Sunbeam CoffeeMaster
Drip: Melita BCM-4
Roaster: FR SR500,B-1600, SC/TO
Posted Mon Jul 1, 2013, 5:15pm

I liked what you said about feeling like you're in a coffee shop, I can feel it just looking at the pic! Looks like a great brewer :)
gamehawker
gamehawker

Posted Mon Jul 22, 2013, 7:57pm

Over the past weekend I switched out the Newco SS 5 hole restricted spray-head with the Bunn plastic 3 hole restricted spray-head that I was using on my old Bunn BT10.

My wife and I think the coffee taste better now than coffee made with the Newco SS 5 hole restricted spray-head.

I think I am officially done tinkering with the Bunn CW15-TC Coffee Brewer now that I am coffee nirvana!

I absolutely love this Bunn CW15-TC Coffee Brewer!
prairiedog

Posted Sat Jul 27, 2013, 8:26am

You got me all excited about the Bunn.  I liked the coffee I made with my old BT-10, but thought it was a little fragile (we broke the base on it).  I checked out the specs on the CW15-TC.  It's an inch too tall to fit under my cabinet.  Why do they tease you like that? :)
tonymasiello

Posted Wed Jun 18, 2014, 11:01am

Just wanted to say thank for all of the info you have posted in this thread. Today, after many months of debate, purchased the Bunn CW15-TC.

My wife and I have been using french press only for years, and we've talked about adding a drip machine. I was this close to buying a Technivorm around the holidays, and then I got into the cycle of reading reviews, shopping around, and deciding to put of the decision. One thing I kept coming back to was this thread and the Bunn.

So, hopefully I should get mine next week, and hope my experience will be as favorable as yours!

Thanks!
DougDrew

Posted Sun Jul 20, 2014, 4:12pm

Thanks from me also as I am just bought a used VP17 as well as a used Axiom. I wanted a full automatic but we don't usually make a full pot so I thought I needed a pour over but right after I bought the VP17 I realized that you can adjust the level easily on the Axiom and there was a good buy on a used one but the seller only says that it powers up so it may have some issues and I won't know until it gets here. Luckily I was able to cancel the VP17 order.

I will post how it turns out!

Best Regards, Doug
showing page 4 of 4 first page previous page
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
Discussions > Coffee > Machines > New Commercial...  
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered     Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
Discussions Quick Jump:
Symbols: New Posts= New Posts since your last visit      No New Posts= No New Posts since last visit     Go to most recent post= Newest post
Forum Rules:
No profanity, illegal acts or personal attacks will be tolerated in these discussion boards.
No commercial posting of any nature will be tolerated; only private sales by private individuals, in the "Buy and Sell" forum.
No SEO style postings will be tolerated. SEO related posts will result in immediate ban from CoffeeGeek.
No cross posting allowed - do not post your topic to more than one forum, nor repost a topic to the same forum.
Who Can Read The Forum? Anyone can read posts in these discussion boards.
Who Can Post New Topics? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post new topics.
Who Can Post Replies? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post replies.
Can Photos be posted? Anyone can post photos in their new topics or replies.
Who can change or delete posts? Any CoffeeGeek member can edit their own posts. Only moderators can delete posts.
Probationary Period: If you are a new signup for CoffeeGeek, you cannot promote, endorse, criticise or otherwise post an unsolicited endorsement for any company, product or service in your first five postings.
Home Espresso Machines
Watch videos with Gail & Kat, Rocket, Jura Capresso, Saeco, Rancilio, Quick Mill, Nespresso
www.seattlecoffeegear.com
Home | Opinions | Consumer Reviews | Guides & How Tos | CoffeeGeek Reviews | Resources | Forums | Contact Us
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.277569055557)
Privacy Policy | Copyright Info | Terms and Conditions | CoffeeGeek Advertisers | RSS | Find us on Google+