Our Valued Sponsor
OpinionsConsumer ReviewsGuides and How TosCoffeeGeek ReviewsResourcesForums
Coffee: Machines and Brewing Methods
Now we know what GORT is (Behmor BraZen Brewer)
Support Coffee Kids
Coffee Kids is a non profit charity working with farming communities around the world. Donate today!
www.coffeekids.org

Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered  
Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Discussions > Coffee > Machines > Now we know what...  
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
showing page 43 of 113 first page | last page previous page | next page
Author Messages
CraigA
CraigA
Expertise: I live coffee

Espresso: PID/PressureMod 2001...
Grinder: BUNN FPG-2 DBC, Baratza...
Vac Pot: Bodum Santos manual, Yama 5...
Drip: Behmor BraZen, BUNN VPR-APS,...
Roaster: Refurb Behmor 1600, BBQ...
Posted Wed Oct 3, 2012, 7:54pm
Subject: Re: Now we know what GORT is (Behmor BraZen Brewer)

The_Coffee_Guy Said:

Wow Craig, I'm surprised 45 seconds did it for 2nd day after roast coffee beans.

Posted October 3, 2012 link

I was too Adam.

My journey will begin tomorrow night with the calibration and first pot. the counter wanted to give mourning time for the Bunn haha.

I took my Bunn VPR-APS off of its place on the kitchen stove this morning in preparation of getting the BraZen ready to go. You're going to absolutely LOVE this brewer Adam, pure & simple! My sentence, not the brewer lol.

I hope you wore your fancy BraZen shirt for the launch  of your machine :)

You know after reading that Tourman said that he did & it'd be good MoJo, I was going to wear it too., but sad to say I didn't for whatever reason.. I will tomorrow then when I try a gold filter brew!

http://twitter.com/CoffeegeekCraig
http://www.facebook.com/craig.andrews.169

Excellent coffee doesn't just happen!
 View Profile Visit website Contact via AOL Instant Messenger Contact via ICQ Contact via MSN Messenger Link to this post
The_Coffee_Guy
The_Coffee_Guy

Grinder: Baratza Encore
Drip: Behmor BraZen Brew System,...
Roaster: Behmor 1600
Posted Wed Oct 3, 2012, 7:56pm

we should gather all individual pictures of people wearing those and make them into one picture....imagine....1000 BraZen t-shirts all in one spot on a photo, how cool is that :)
 View Profile Link to this post
CraigA
CraigA

Espresso: PID/PressureMod 2001...
Grinder: BUNN FPG-2 DBC, Baratza...
Vac Pot: Bodum Santos manual, Yama 5...
Drip: Behmor BraZen, BUNN VPR-APS,...
Roaster: Refurb Behmor 1600, BBQ...
Posted Wed Oct 3, 2012, 8:06pm

Yeah, that'd be definitely cool!

http://twitter.com/CoffeegeekCraig
http://www.facebook.com/craig.andrews.169

Excellent coffee doesn't just happen!
 View Profile Visit website Contact via AOL Instant Messenger Contact via ICQ Contact via MSN Messenger Link to this post
hankua
hankua
Expertise: I like coffee

Espresso: Salvatore One Black
Grinder: Major, Rossi, Tanzenia,...
Drip: Behmor Brazen, CCD
Roaster: Feima 800n
Posted Wed Oct 3, 2012, 10:02pm

Mine came in yesterday from Roastmasters with a free pound of roasted coffee and the black t-shirt. Fit and finish on the brewer is very impressive, everything is functioning properly. The supplied stainless insulated carafe is very well thought out from the lid to the plastic disc on the base. Congratulations to Behmor and Joe!
 View Profile Visit website Link to this post
tahoejoe
tahoejoe

Grinder: Solis Maestro
Drip: Behmor Brazen Brew System
Posted Thu Oct 4, 2012, 6:32am

hankua Said:

Mine came in yesterday from Roastmasters with a free pound of roasted coffee and the black t-shirt. Fit and finish on the brewer is very impressive, everything is functioning properly. The supplied stainless insulated carafe is very well thought out from the lid to the plastic disc on the base. Congratulations to Behmor and Joe!

Appreciate the kind words and while I am the face of Behmor, on this project it took a team of people from Asia and others here in the USA to get this brewer to market. The BraZen may have been my brainchild but there were a lot of eyes, hands and brains other than just my own involved so kudos to them as well.

REMINDER: Never leave the roaster unattended when in use !!   And remember to use our Rosetta Stone tip PART V PARAGRAPH 3.. it works !!!

www.behmor.com

Twitter: www.twitter.com/behmor
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Behmor-Inc/214061212036763#!
Jenady

Espresso: Expobar Brutus IV-R
Grinder: Rocky, Compak K10
Posted Thu Oct 4, 2012, 6:39am

hankua Said:

Ditto for me as well but mine came from The Coffee Project minus the beans and shirt.
tahoejoe
tahoejoe

Grinder: Solis Maestro
Drip: Behmor Brazen Brew System
Posted Thu Oct 4, 2012, 6:50am

Jenady Said:

Ditto for me as well but mine came from The Coffee Project minus the beans and shirt.

Posted October 4, 2012 link

Jenady.. every disty was supplied a full compliment of shirts to at least cover the first shipment of brewers, please check with them on that..

REMINDER: Never leave the roaster unattended when in use !!   And remember to use our Rosetta Stone tip PART V PARAGRAPH 3.. it works !!!

www.behmor.com

Twitter: www.twitter.com/behmor
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Behmor-Inc/214061212036763#!
Perked
Perked

Posted Thu Oct 4, 2012, 6:55am

tahoejoe Said:

Appreciate the kind words and while I am the face of Behmor, on this project it took a team of people from Asia and others here in the USA to get this brewer to market. The BraZen may have been my brainchild but there were a lot of eyes, hands and brains other than just my own involved so kudos to them as well.

Posted October 4, 2012 link

This has been a very interesting read. I loved following the marketing and product deployment on this. Looks very good! I wish you the best of luck moving forward. I will be picking up at least one for a christmas present this year.
JavaGator

Expertise: I love coffee

Posted Thu Oct 4, 2012, 6:59am

I got the shirt and the beans.  Good thing the shits were XL.

I was wondering if it was best to leave the lid off after brewing to allow the remaining moisture in the tank to evaporate or is it best to wipe it out.  
I have brewed 2 pots so far at 201 deg.  Is the brew strength typically in proportion to the brew temperature with the same amount of beans?
I am using tap water that is filtered with a Pur tap filter that adds minerals to the water.  Will those minerals degrade the brewer faster than demineralized water?

The brewer is awesome looking on the kitchen counter, sort of like a little rocketship.  I really want to take care of this brewer so it lasts a long time and keeps working at maximum efficiency.
The_Coffee_Guy
The_Coffee_Guy

Grinder: Baratza Encore
Drip: Behmor BraZen Brew System,...
Posted Thu Oct 4, 2012, 7:01am

I placed mine on the counter this morning and decommissioned the Bunn.....as I left for work this morning I swear BraZen winked at me :D
showing page 43 of 113 first page | last page previous page | next page
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
Discussions > Coffee > Machines > Now we know what...  
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered     Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
Discussions Quick Jump:
Symbols: New Posts= New Posts since your last visit      No New Posts= No New Posts since last visit     Go to most recent post= Newest post
Forum Rules:
No profanity, illegal acts or personal attacks will be tolerated in these discussion boards.
No commercial posting of any nature will be tolerated; only private sales by private individuals, in the "Buy and Sell" forum.
No SEO style postings will be tolerated. SEO related posts will result in immediate ban from CoffeeGeek.
No cross posting allowed - do not post your topic to more than one forum, nor repost a topic to the same forum.
Who Can Read The Forum? Anyone can read posts in these discussion boards.
Who Can Post New Topics? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post new topics.
Who Can Post Replies? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post replies.
Can Photos be posted? Anyone can post photos in their new topics or replies.
Who can change or delete posts? Any CoffeeGeek member can edit their own posts. Only moderators can delete posts.
Probationary Period: If you are a new signup for CoffeeGeek, you cannot promote, endorse, criticise or otherwise post an unsolicited endorsement for any company, product or service in your first five postings.
Coffee Kids
Help folks who help folks in coffee producing nations.
coffeekids.org
Home | Opinions | Consumer Reviews | Guides & How Tos | CoffeeGeek Reviews | Resources | Forums | Contact Us
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.348802804947)
Privacy Policy | Copyright Info | Terms and Conditions | CoffeeGeek Advertisers | RSS | Find us on Google+