Our Valued Sponsor
OpinionsConsumer ReviewsGuides and How TosCoffeeGeek ReviewsResourcesForums
Coffee: General Discussion
I Have a Confession to Make: I Like Starbucks Coffee!
Support Coffee Kids
Coffee Kids is a non profit charity working with farming communities around the world. Donate today!
www.coffeekids.org

Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered  
Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Discussions > Coffee > General > I Have a...  
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
showing page 3 of 3 first page previous page
Author Messages
DUFFY

Expertise: I like coffee

Espresso: RANCILIO S20 MIDI
Grinder: RENEKA ROSSI
Posted Tue Dec 24, 2013, 1:50pm
Subject: Re: I Have a Confession to Make: I Like Starbucks Coffee!

really, dark brown colored paraffin wax,i will stear clear of that one then.
 View Profile Link to this post
barkingburro
barkingburro
Expertise: I love coffee

Grinder: Baratza Preciso
Vac Pot: Trifecta MB, CafeSolo,...
Posted Tue Dec 24, 2013, 6:01pm

DUFFY Said:

really, dark brown colored paraffin wax,i will stear clear of that one then.

Posted December 24, 2013 link

Yes, it's covered with chocolate.  No, the chocolate is not particularly waxy--it's just average.  But there was something about putting a chocolate coating on a Twinkie that hit the sweet spot.  Better than cupcakes, Ho Hos, Ding Dongs, ...

To quote Roger on American Dad:

"...oh my God, these Chocodiles, these Chocodiles Haley, oh my God, these Chocodiles, oh my God!"

- Michael
 View Profile Visit website Link to this post
haziz

Posted Wed Dec 25, 2013, 7:14am

z0mbie Said:

Don't fall for it..troll written all over that post.

Posted December 22, 2013 link

No sir, I am not a troll. I just like my coffee roasted medium-dark to dark! I am currently exploring other roasters e.g. Peet's as well as Barrington Coffee and again seem to enjoy their dark roasts. I love most of what I tried from Peet's (except their House Blend which was frankly awful) such as their Kenyan Auction Lot, Major Dickason, Sumatra, Mocha Sanani etc. I also liked Barrington's darker roasts (e.g. their Vienna and French roasts) but interestingly hated their lighter roasts. I find most light roasts undrinkable. Some of this maybe also attributable to the fact that I drink my coffee with minimal sugar and minimal regular milk and not black.

And yes, I do like most of Starbucks' coffee!

Enjoy your favorite coffee roast or drink and happy holidays!
DUFFY

Espresso: RANCILIO S20 MIDI
Grinder: RENEKA ROSSI
Posted Wed Dec 25, 2013, 10:39am

Hi All,And hope you are all enjoying your xmas,loved the discussion ive had with you all on food from across the water, love me food and by the sound of it so do you and at 14stone could be abit more after xmas but will work it off,well santa never bought me a new Rancilio or any other high price italian machine so i must have been abad boy cant think why tho,did anyone get what they wanted? hope you were Lucky this time and may all of your coffee cups be full with the lovely dark nectar,also im after a 57mm bottomless group handle with open filter any good suggestions please on where to try when ebay exhausted Thanks
showing page 3 of 3 first page previous page
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
Discussions > Coffee > General > I Have a...  
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered     Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
Discussions Quick Jump:
Symbols: New Posts= New Posts since your last visit      No New Posts= No New Posts since last visit     Go to most recent post= Newest post
Forum Rules:
No profanity, illegal acts or personal attacks will be tolerated in these discussion boards.
No commercial posting of any nature will be tolerated; only private sales by private individuals, in the "Buy and Sell" forum.
No SEO style postings will be tolerated. SEO related posts will result in immediate ban from CoffeeGeek.
No cross posting allowed - do not post your topic to more than one forum, nor repost a topic to the same forum.
Who Can Read The Forum? Anyone can read posts in these discussion boards.
Who Can Post New Topics? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post new topics.
Who Can Post Replies? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post replies.
Can Photos be posted? Anyone can post photos in their new topics or replies.
Who can change or delete posts? Any CoffeeGeek member can edit their own posts. Only moderators can delete posts.
Probationary Period: If you are a new signup for CoffeeGeek, you cannot promote, endorse, criticise or otherwise post an unsolicited endorsement for any company, product or service in your first five postings.
Stefano's Espresso Care
Repair - Parts - Sales
Factory Authorized &
Trained Technician
www.espressocare.com
Home | Opinions | Consumer Reviews | Guides & How Tos | CoffeeGeek Reviews | Resources | Forums | Contact Us
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.293678045273)
Privacy Policy | Copyright Info | Terms and Conditions | CoffeeGeek Advertisers | RSS | Find us on Google+